Despite the fact that the stock Mail applications on iPhone, iPad, and Mac don’t enable you to plan an email to be sent naturally at a later date, there are applications you can use to do only that. Start, a free application for iOS and Mac, is one of these applications.
In this post, I will demonstrate to you best practices to utilize Spark on iPhone, iPad, and Mac to plan messages to send at the day and time of your picking later on.
For what reason would you need to plan messages?
There are a lot of reasons why you’d need to set an email to be sent at a future date instead of now.
For instance, you should need to plan a “cheerful birthday” email for one of your companions now so you keep in mind when his genuine birthday comes. For experts, you should need to plan an email to your manager at 5.30am to influence it to appear as though you’re up and working early. Or on the other hand perhaps you work with somebody in an alternate time zone, and need to ensure this individual gets your email at a particular time instead of amidst the night. Postponing the conveyance of the email can for this situation guarantee the beneficiary is at his work area when the message is sent.
In any case, in the event that you need an email to be conveyed later on, we got you secured.
The most effective method to plan messages on iPhone
These directions were composed for iPhone, yet the procedure is the same on the off chance that you utilize the Spark iPad application.
1) Download and set up Spark on your iPhone or iPad.
2) Create another email.
3) Fill in the beneficiary, subject, and body of your email.
4) Tap on the email planning symbol situated to one side, straightforwardly over the console.
Draft email to plan on iPhone
5) Choose from one of the pre-characterized timetables, or you can tap on Pick date to choose your own date and time. When you have set your date and time, tap on Apply. Note that Spark enables you to plan up to a half year into what’s to come.
Timetable email on iPhone
6) Your email is currently prepared to be planned. As should be obvious at the base right corner of the screen, it is set to be sent on February 27, at 9am. To settle, tap on the email booking symbol in the upper right corner.
Email prepared to be planned
On this date and time, your email will consequently be sent to your beneficiary. In the event that meanwhile you need to cross out or change the timetable, you will locate your planned email in the Outbox envelope.
Step by step instructions to plan messages on Mac
1) Download Spark for Mac, and set it up with your own email account.
2) Create another email. Fill in the beneficiary’s email address, the headline, and the body of the email.
3) Click on the Schedule symbol, ideal beside the Send catch.
Get ready email to plan on Mac
4) You may look over one of the pre-characterized dates and times, or select your own, which we are improving the situation this instructional exercise. We need to plan our email to be sent at 9am on February 27th. Tap on Set Time when prepared.
Select date and time for email plan on Mac
5) As you can see on this screen capture beneath, your email is currently effectively booked. Tap on the blue Schedule catch to conclude.
Email prepared to be planned on Mac
Your email will naturally be sent on your set date and time. On the off chance that you have to roll out an improvement to the email itself, the timetable, or just erase the email altogether, you can discover this email in the Outbox organizer of Spark on your Mac.